Friday, July 2, 2010

Another photo from the archives.

This picture always makes me laugh. No matter how down I am, no matter what the weather, regardless of whatever else is going on in my life. When I look at this picture I'm not only reminded of the hilarious time we had taking this picture (I was perched high up on my hopechest making silly faces trying to get "this look" from Anna), but also I'm reminded of a special little person in my life who never fails to bring a smile to my face when she turns her twinkle on. There are moments when I complain about the noise and the mess that all these little people bring, but days like today, when I need a pick-me-up in the form of a hug or a tickle, or some random comment, I know that God is good in placing me right here, right now, with them.


This is the day the Lord has made
Let us rejoice and be glad.
Lord come to us and give us your grace
Show to us Your welcoming face




3 comments:

Merissa said...

Is that Brownie all squeezed in there?!?

Rebecca Mosher said...

Yes ma'am. Brings back a few memories, doesn't it?

Merissa said...

*grins*

oh wow. It does indeed!

Post a Comment