Sunday, April 3, 2011

this is a(n) ....

...."I can't sleep so I'll post a picture, sort of middle of the night, when I should be in bed sort of post."


Mom knows I like christmas tree ornaments, she also knows I love traditional things, which I think must be the reason she brought these home for me from Holland. Its nice to have a Mother who knows me so well, isn't it? If it weren't already only April, and if there wasn't still snow on the ground I just might be tempted to wish that it were the time of year when its right to have these out. I can't help but feel that a bedroom doorway doesn't quite provide the right backdrop ....

1 comments:

ByronM said...

I love the way each picture focuses on a different ball, progressing across the line. That is a very cool idea :-)

Post a Comment