Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project 365 - Week 4

I'm enjoying doing the project, but part of me dislikes it for the very reason that its very easy to look back and say "its already been 4 weeks!" Which is what I'm doing today, looking back over the past entries. Could someone please tell me where the month of March disappeared to?

I started out really, really well this week. So well in fact that three of this weeks photos are from the same day. ahem. I'm working on getting the picture a day thing back on track 'cause I kindof fizzled out this week.

{one} : Between the Pages
So we went to the library ... again. Hurrah for me I brought camera card! I've been there more than once a week since I started my visits and as long as I'm here, I think its a habit I'll keep up. I've read quite a bit in the last few weeks and its wonderful to be reading again. I almost forgot just how much I like curling up in a corner with a good book. Its rather like riding a bike .... you never really forget though.

{two} : Shark!
Oma and Opa brought Isaac a shark home from holland that was a little less bright than it maybe should have been. But he fixed that, and the kitchen table, floor, and chair too. They are all a little more colourful after his painting experience :-)

{three} : Under the .... lily pad?
I'm really not sure what the plant is supposed to be, but I'm quite certain that Miriam's little lady is adorable. I have no idea what to do with all the little clay figurines I'm collecting from my sisters, but they are so cute! Its fun to watch as the little ones imitate the older siblings. Rachel is very engrossed in her clay making, and the little girls are always copying her designs, and usually adding a splash of something, quite their own.

{four} : Crazy lady
That would be Anna, but you might not be able to to tell because the picture is more than a little bit squashed. I didn't want to crop it anymore because then you wouldn't see her awesome hair, which is the whole reason for the photo. But left as it was, it didn't fit, so I squished it. You might have to squint to see the photo properly :-P. We spent a little bit of time on (an absolutely gorgeous spring afternoon) the trampoline. Really, it does wonders for hair.

{five} : Ellie and the Penguins
This would be the last of the photos I took on the day I was at the flemings house. Sarah was gone and I took possession of her camera. Whether she liked it or not, she now has more than enough photos of Ellie, but as she's the baby of the family, I don't think Sarah minds .... This little penguin game is adorable and the kids have so much fun with it. Underneath each penguin is hidden a little coloured 'egg'. I don't know what the point of the game is, but I love watching them play it just the same.

{six} : Upside down
Benjamin was very happy to instruct me in the taking of a photo the other day. I asked the kids what they thought I should take a photo of, and he yelled the loudest, so I took his picture.

{seven} : Might Machine
It doesn't show up so well at this size, but he has the most adorable little grin on his face in this picture. Mom tested (most of) of the sounds on the new machines that he got for his birthday, but didn't try the last button. It plays some rather interesting, annoying, loud, and upbeat music, and each one of the kids is fascinated with the shape of that button. Benji likes dancing to the music too, but I don't have a picture of that yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment