Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project 365 - Week 5

I surprised myself this week. Originally I thought I hadn't taken any photos this week, but as I was looking through my pictures, I realized that I had in fact taken 73. Mind you, only a few are even remotly passable as photos. I'm just rather surprised that in the busyness of this week I managed to take any! Mom comes home tonight and Dad should be back in a few days as well. I think this is the end of my single mother days, but who knows? Maybe they have some other travelling planned!


{one} : Show and Tell
You can see from the picture they are very happy, what you cannot tell from the photo is why. So I shall tell you. Firstly they were colouring pages from Tangled, and secondly when they were done they were allowed to watch the movie. What better reason for such big smiles?

{two} : On the stairs
The colouring is not supposed to be there. It is in fact supposed to be at the kitchen table. However, the kids don't always do what they are supposed to do, sometimes they even do what they aren't supposed to do. A very good lesson I've been learning over the past few weeks of being 'mommy' is that its not worth getting in a huff about all the time. Sometimes, its ok to laugh at the oddity of children. Maybe your children are normal,but these ones like to keep me on my toes.

{three} : Little Sliver
I needed a photo to fill a spot. Thus, you get a small view of Rachel taking Doug for a walk in the beautiful sunshine. Its been wonderful. A few more days of this weather and hopefully all the snow will be gone. 

{four} : Four on a Chair
Obviously I did not take the picture. Last time I checked my arms were not that long. This scene has been more often repeated in the last few weeks than previously, its a good thing! The older they get, the less they like cuddling. So I'm not going to complain when three babies decide they all need some hugs at the same time.

{five} : Ellie, again
Yes, I realize that I've had a photo of her every week and she doesn't even live here. But thats what happen when cute people come to visit me and I'm trying to take a photo everyday for some silly project I'm doing. I take thier picture because this cute person is very easy to take pictures of.

{six} : Pinwheels
Its been 4 weeks since I posted anything that I've created. I've rather surprised myself in this regard. In the scrapbooking circles they call this a sneak peak. If you want to see the rest of the card you have to look at the Polkadot Door on May 7th for the full view.

{seven} : Imitation
They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. If so, I'm honoured. The biggest reward I can give these guys is permission to come and craft with me. I find it kindof funny that they enjoy it so much, but I'm glad they do. The company is nice. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment